Fun things to do in Chicago this May
The countdown has officially begun! The National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show is right around the corner, and we are so excited to see everyone. The show takes place May 19-22 in Chicago, and it’s going to be a wonderful event.
Chicago is an incredible city with some amazing restaurants, so it’s very fitting for NRA to host their show at the McCormick convention center! When you’re not busy checking out the exhibitors on the show floor or attending the social events throughout the evening, be sure to visit some of these delicious places to grab a bite:
- Connie’s Pizza– Conveniently located in McCormick Place, Connie’s Pizza offers authentic wood fired and deep dish pizza.
- Chief O’Neill’s Pub & Restaurant-Voted on of the top 10 Irish pubs in the world!
- The Fifty 50– Award-Winning Sports bar with fresh and delicious food.
- Chicago Fire– Known for their killer deep dish and thin crust pizzas!
- Bella Bacino’s– Located in downtown in New East Side, Bella Bacino’s offers delicious Italian food with a great view.
- Wishbone– Wishbone is creative southern fare and delightful sandwiches.
- Bennett Curtis House– This beautiful historic building has an extensive menu, and diners must make a reservation to be seated.
- Big Delicious Planet– Make the time to grab one of the incredible breakfast specials here!
Free time? May is a great month to take advantage of the everything Chicago has to offer. Check out Mayfest for music, entertainment, food, and the beer garden! Sunday, May 20 is also the Chicago Riverwalk Celebration. Events are scheduled all day long, and it is sure to be a engaging and fun way to experience the gorgeous Chicago Riverwalk!
And of course, while you’re at the NRA Show, be sure to come by booth 5859 in the Technology Pavilion so we can say hello! Can’t wait to see you.