Streamlining Your manual Catering Processes
Hey Catering Business owners! John Cohen here – Founder of TPP.
If you’re struggling with manual processes, spreadsheets, documents and redundancies I want to share 4 quick ideas with you right now to help organize!
- Move everything from local drives to the cloud! Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides are great to keep your team collaborative outside of the physical office.
- Build templates for Proposal and menu packages. This will give your company a consistent look and allow you to get quotes to leads faster than ever. It also makes training new staff much easier.
- Make a centralized daily list to keep track of important priorities! You can find many apps that are great.
- Look into an online catering software package like TPP to host everything in a single system. This is the ultimate in organization.
As far as catering software solutions, TPP is uniquely designed from a caterer’s perspective. I have been in the catering industry since age 5 and bring that to everything we do! We’ve walked in your shoes knowing exactly what it takes to pull off a flawless event. It starts with the detailed planning and organization.
We use a unique framework called the ‘TPP Growth Model’ that brings Sales, Operations, and Costing together in a unique way to help you continue to grow!
Change is scary and that’s why we’ve developed an industry beloved Client Care team 100% dedicated to your success. Check out some of their reviews online.
So as a QUICK recap:
- Let’s take everything to the cloud!
- Build templates and packages!
- Make those Lists!
- Consider an all-inclusive catering software to manage it all!
If your interested in learning more tips and tricks to streamline your catering business, click here to get them now!