Catersource 2021 Top 10 Highlights
Hey Catering Business owners! My name is John Cohen – Founder of Total party Planner catering software also known as TPP.
Today I’m with my colleague Connor Hendricks from our Client Care team to help talk about our 10 favorite takeaways from the Catersource Conference and Trade Show 2021!
Some for inspiration, some money savings, and some just for fun!
- The 3D food printer by Chef’s Ink
- Print anything in 3D based on the party occasion
- Light up your space with Luminous Trees
- Make a statement that has a hug flare
- Different types to fit any occasion, from bright and exotic colors to a more subdued and classic look
- Roving Oyster Shucking
- Great way to entertain and engage with guests
- Group purchasing program SB Value
- On average save 16% of your inventory costs
- Chef and culinary educator Emily Ellen!
- Great fun social drinks
- Mystery box cookoff show
- The future of seating diagramming and conventions Allseated!
- 3D diagramming
- VR diagramming
- ExVo event immersion
- Keep your kegs ice cold with Keg Cold
- Save space and money
- Real Life Table Display by Pzazz
- Engage with guests
- Be the talk of the night
- The vanguard of fashion and function Chef Works
- Back to basics with custom uniforms
- So important to look good at every event or drop-off
- The amazing Michael Cerbelli’s The Hot List™ taking the hottest and newest event and entertainment ideas.
- Always super creative and energetic at Catersource
- Bar fun, bottle cap art, Hologram video
- Special treat when Dr. Elvis singing at the end
The next Catersource show is in Anaheim May of 2022 if you would like to experience all of the ideas and trends in person. It’s not just a trade show. It’s an entire conference to network, learn, and be inspired!
If you want to get access to even more catering tips, please access them now!!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you soon with more catering tips and advice.