TPP Desktop : Version 10.0 Released
The Total Party Planner desktop development team is pleased to announce the release of version 10.0 . Loaded with new features and more powerful navigation!
A brief summary of highlighted features in this upgrade include:
- Proposal of Service Report : option to include your menu item pictures!
- When adding beverages and rentals to an event, optionally add the notes too at that time.
- When copying an event, option to copy with current day prices.
- Re-design of all search screens for easier use and display of data.
- Assign an ala-carte indicator to certain items in a menu item package (ala-carte indicator applied for per serving menus).
- New Report! Popular Menu Items by date range.
- Standard drop-down templates added for all event note fields. Eliminate duplicate data entry for similar notes on different events.
- Inventory full search screen changed to show the ‘Last Updated’ date column as the effective date of the most current cost segment.
- Option to tax/not tax discounts.
- Profit Summary Report : includes sale of ‘rooms’.
- New Report! Client ‘unrecoverable’ listing.
- Invoice Report : option to use the event title as the report title.
- Menu Item Production Worksheet Report : option to show the menu item descriptions.
- Packing Slip Report : option to print by date range.
For a complete list of new features available in version 10, along with previous desktop version releases, please visit: http://totalpartyplanner.com/totalpartyplanner/UpdateDetail.asp