Version 7.1 (Desktop) Released
John Cohen | August 29, 2006
The August ‘Feature(s) of the Month’ upgrade is now available. The features are available for immediate download if (1) Total Party Planner version 7.0 is currently installed (2) an active support contract is on file.
Features in the August upgrade:
- Override menu item, beverages, and rental descriptions at the event level.
- Assign Service Charge AND Gratuity to an event (if applicable)
- Assign a dynamic ‘other fee’ percentage to food, beverages, rentals, staff, and miscellaneous. For example: apply a 2% damage waiver fee to rentals.
- Enhanced packing list! Default pack list ‘send’ quantity as any number, or percentage of the guest count. Setup exceptions by Service Style. For example: perhaps an item is packed for a menu item used for a buffet syle dinner and NOT a picnic.
- Select multiple status on the event search screen.
- Create standard event menu, beverage, rental, and staff notes.
- Setup a default serving style for new events.
- Setup a default indicator whether staff should be invoiced.
- Print the staff schedule by day.
- Eliminate menu items from appearing on the ‘Menu Item Listing’ Report.
- MORE reporting parameters for greater flexibility.
- Much, Much More!